|Code 200 (Internal) | Code 200 Portal Page|
Hazardous Waste and Integrated Contingency Plan training, June 26, 2012
If you missed the Annual Hazardous Waste (HW) and Integrated Contingency Plan (ICP) training, a class is scheduled for June 26, 2012.
Where will the class be held? Building E-104, Chincoteague room
How do I register? Please email Marianne Simko at Marianne.f.Simko@nasa.gov or call extension 2127
Who should attend?
All personnel who either generate, handle, or store hazardous materials, hazardous waste, or petroleum products and all emergency responders are required to take ICP training. This includes:
- Fire Department Personnel
- Environmental Personnel
- Scientist/Engineers who work with the above materials
- Hazardous Materials Shippers
- Logistics Personnel
- Facilities Maintenance Personnel (who work with the above materials or assist with a clean-up)
- Satellite Accumulation Area Points-of-Contact and Alternates
- ANY other personnel who have more than casual contact with hazardous materials, hazardous waste, or petroleum products
Designated and alternate Satellite Accumulation Area Points-of-Contacts and those who handle HW are required to attend HW and ICP training annually.