|Code 200 (Internal) | Code 200 Portal Page|
Find a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The Safety Data Sheet (SDS) provides chemical identification, hazards, first aid, handling & storage, exposure controls, disposal and other regulatory information.
- If the HM has a yellow inventory sticker, find the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) number (244931 in this example):
- Open the HMMS SDS website
a. Make sure the security popup asks for your Authentication Certificate. This example says “Signature” so it has to be changed:
b. Click “More choices”, select “Authentication”, and click OK:
c. Enter your PIV PIN into the next popup and click “OK”:
- Enter the SDS number and click "Search"
- Click the name:
- Save or print the PDF using this popup. Avoid the "Print" link on the page due to a software glitch.
- Search by item name or trade name. Open the HMMS SDS website.
- Click the bubble beside ANY of the following criteria are true.
- Click the arrow beside the first blank and select Item Name from the drop-down menu.
- Click the plus sign to add another search line.
- Click the arrow beside the next blank and select "Trade Name".
- Now fill in both blank spots with the name and click "Search".
- Click the name you want.
- Save or print the PDF file using the popup. Avoid the "Print" link on the page due to a software glitch.