+ NASA Home Page
+ Goddard External Home Page | + Goddard Internal Home Page
+ Code 110 (Human Capital Management) Home Page
+ Code 200 (Internal) | + Code 200 Portal Page
Located at the Greenbelt campus, we provide procurement services for all Space Science related requirements within the Sciences and Exploration Directorate (Code 600) and the Flight Projects Directorate (Code 400). Acquisitions include: research and development (R&D) studies, science support services, commercial off-the-shelf items, flight/science operations and data analyses for ongoing missions, and hardware and software development for flight projects. Our office awards and administers a wide variety of acquisition vehicles to meet customer needs, from simplified acquisitions to interagency agreements to large dollar contracts.
The Code 210.S procurement workload is organized under two Procurement Managers, with assignments based on our customer organizations. (See attached organization chart).
Code 400 Flight Projects supported include:
- Planetary Science Projects Division - Code 430, including the Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission (MAVEN)
- Astrophysics Projects Division - Code 440, including the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), the Space Science Management Office (SSMO), the Space Servicing Capabilities Office, and the Joint Dark Energy Mission (JDEM)
- Heliophysics Projects Division - Code 460, including the Explorers Projects (NuSTAR, IRIS, GEMS, SAM, Astro-H, LADEE), the Living With a Star (LWS) Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), and the Solar Terrestrial Probes (STP) Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) Project.
- James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) - Code 443
Code 600 Space Science offices supported include:
- Astrophysics Science Division - Code 660
- Heliophysics Science Division - Code 670
- Solar System Exploration Division - Code 690; specifically the Astrochemistry Lab (Code 691), Planetary Systems Lab (Code 693), and Planetary Magnetospheric Lab (Code 695)
Our office also supports to the entire Code 600 Directorate through our administration of the Space and Earth Science Data Analysis (SESDA) contract and supports the Center's New Opportunities Office (Code 101) by providing guidance on industry partnerships for new space science missions proposals.
See attached chart for Code 210.S major contracts by program, with cognizant Contracting Officer/Contract Specialist indicated.
|Associate Chief||Steve Lloyd||301-286-3616|
|Procurement Manager||Pauline Barrett||301-286-3294|
|Procurement Manager||Dean Patterson||301-286-8085|