+ NASA Home Page
+ Goddard External Home Page | + Goddard Internal Home Page
+ Code 110 (Human Capital Management) Home Page
+ Code 200 (Internal) | + Code 200 Portal Page
I Need to Buy Something
Contact your Procurement POC
Less than or equal to $250K (Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT))
Greater than $250K (SAT)
What contracts can I use?
- Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP V) contract
- General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedules (FSS)
- Support Services Contract List
- Search for contracts on the Strategic Source List
What do I need to submit for the acquisition package?
Each procurement is unique. It is best to contact your Procurement POC.
The following may not be required for every procurement:
- Procurement Request (PR) (required for all procurements):
- NF1707 Special Approvals and Affirmations of Requisitions (required for all procurements)
- GSFC 23-59 Initiator's Acquisition Checklist (required for all procurements)
- For review of the GSFC 23-59, point of contacts are below:
- NF1739 NASA Projects Capitalization Determination Form (CDF)
- Independent Government Cost estimate, GPR 5100.5 - Government Cost Estimates for Acquisitions Exceeding the Micro Purchase Threshold: http://gdms.gsfc.nasa.gov/
- Statement of Work
- Performance Specifications
- List of Deliverables
- Quality Assurance (QA) Surveillance Plan
- Government Property
- Justification for Other than Full and Open Competition (JOFOC) Template
- General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Limited Sources Justification
General Procurement Planning
How Long Will It Take for My Procurement Action?
Procurements have many variables that impact how long it will take to complete. Please contact your procurement POC for a custom schedule for your procurement.
- Conducting and Documenting Market Research
- Analysis to Support the NPD 5000.2 - Small Business Subcontracting Goals
- Acquisition Planning Questions
- Procurement Strategy Meeting (PSM) Guidance
- Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) Guidance