Wallops Island Post-Hurricane Sandy Shoreline Repair Final Environmental Assessment (FEA) and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- Shoreline Repair FONSI (document only, 0.7 MB)
- Shoreline Repair FEA (document with appendices, 8.2 MB)
- Shoreline Repair FEA Document (document only, 7.3 MB)
- Shoreline Repair FEA Appendix A (appendix only, 2.7 MB)
- Shoreline Repair FEA Appendix B (appendix only, 6.1 MB)
- Shoreline Repair Federal Consistency Determination
The Shoreline Repair FEA and FONSI are available for review at the following locations:
To request a hard copy of the Shoreline Repair FEA and/or FONSI, please contact:
NASA Wallops Flight Facility
Wallops Island, Virginia 23337
The Shoreline Repair Draft EA can be accessed using this link. Please note that the comment period for the Draft EA has ended.
The Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) for the Shoreline Restoration and Infrastructure Protection Program (SRIPP) webpage may be accessed using this link. The SRIPP PEIS document itself may be accessed here.